Thursday, January 1, 2009

SixSixOne in Labuan?

It was around 1:00 pm on the last day of 2008, I was walking to the Labuan Ferry Terminal to catch the 1:36 pm boat back to Brunei, when I pass a small shop that sells “Hobby” stuffs like fishing rode, game console, bicycle and other stuff.


The first thing that caught my eyes at the shop was a full face helmet at the front window. With a closer inspection, I discover the full face helmet was none other then, the “Strike” model by SixSixOne.
The shop only had that specific helmet with the size in XL, but surprisingly it fits excellently well on me but a bit tight on the chick.
I decide to ask for a cheaper price from the shop owner after fully trying the helmet and happy on how it fits and looks. Manage to get a fair price from the owner, could have bargain more if I had more time, but the boat was not going to wait for me.
Posted a picture of the SixSixOne’s Strike full face helmet found and bought in Labuan and to all and especially the Pegion Riders, we wish you all a happy new year 2009 and lets roll.




No comments: